When you have the right set of office equipment your routine work becomes a breeze and gives you more time to focus on your core operations. A photocopier (or copier simply) is one such piece of equipment that can make your employees’ day productive and well organized. Having the right brand of photocopier only increase the sense of security thanks to its international repute, solid build quality and reliable post sales support. In case you see a deluge of copier brands and don’t know which one is better than the other, then this article is just for you. Today we bring to you the top 5 copier brands that are ruling the roost currently. Go on and take your pick.
- Konica Minolta – With a stronghold in digital imaging and camera films, the company has also branched out to photo processing equipment, fax machines, photocopiers and laser equipment.
- Kyocera – The company is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and is diversified into industrial ceramics, office equipment, document management systems and telecommunications systems.
- Ricoh – The Japanese giant is a multinational digital imaging and electronics company. Its product manufacture footprint spans cameras and office equipment such as multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners, fax machines, SaaS document management solutions such as Document Mall and document solutions like Print & Share along with Global Scan. With almost 108,000 employees worldwide, it has attained leadership position as the largest copier manufacturer in the world.
- Xerox – Its popularity has seen the brand name being used for copier duplication process. The multinational document management corporation is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. It is associated with a long list of inventions through its Palo Alto Research Center, and includes desktop computing that was later given to Apple and Microsoft. In the world of digital imaging it produces printers, digital production printing press machines and MFPs.
- Canon – This brand has been a long time favorite amongst B2B users as well as home users. In addition to getting the top spot for photocopier it also tops the charts for printers and digital imaging. Headquartered in Melville, New York, it produces an array of products such as cameras, printers, scanners, medical equipment, and MFPs.
Which of these brands of copier are you using in your office? Tell us what you are using.
Talk about the finest LaserJet printers in the market, and it would be a sin if we do not mention any model from HP. Without any doubt, Hewlett-Packard is one of the finest manufactures of LaserJet printers today. Recently, we stumbled upon one of its latest printer series- M712. The series incorporates three models, which are- M712n, M712dn, and M712xh. At first instant, the three models appeared like any average performing LaserJet printers. However, they changed our perception after we browsed through its specifications.
Amazing feature sets
The models under HP LaserJet M712 printer series have been really impressive with their high-volume printing ability. This could be the reason why HP has categorized this model in the Enterprise section. The printers can easily churn up to 40 pages per minute (letter), with print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. So, if you are looking for quality printing, M712 is the answer. Since the three models have been designed for high performance, for this reason, their ability to print up to 100,000 pages per month didn’t come to me as a surprise.
What really impressed us are the energy saving aspect and the cost cutting feature of this printer series. HP has designed the three printers in such a way that they know when to turn themselves ON. The Auto On/Off feature will really help save some good money on your energy consumption bills. The ENERGY STAR certified printer series M712 is also capable of printing two sides of the paper automatically. So, this aspect can reduce the consumption of paper by up to 50%.Considering the deforestation happening all around the world, this feature can really prove beneficial for organizations.
The connectivity part of M712 series is quite standard, which includes 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, and 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0Device. When designing this series, we think HP focused primarily on making the printers more agile and powerful. The paper loading capacity of the printers under this series is 4600 sheets, which is definitely impressive. Once loaded, you do not have to think about reloading it at least for a week.
The paper handling ability of this series gets more efficient with the 100-sheet multipurpose tray; 500-sheet input tray; and 2x 250-sheet input trays. Hence, if you are looking to speed up things at your workplace, we would definitely give thumbs up to HP LaserJet M712.
Purchasing printer for office use is not just a complex job, but also requires time, effort and money. Fortunately, many service providers have come up in the market with the purpose of offering printers on lease. This kind of service is cost effective, and at the same time avoids many disruptions as well. In this piece of article, we shall check out some of the advantages of leasing printers from the corporate companies.
1. Tax efficiency: This is one of the significant benefits of printer leasing. It helps in minimizing the taxes of a business up to a greater extent. It even helps to make a decision as to purchase, lease or rent. To start with, if you make a purchase then you can claim around 40% of price in first year. From the second year, you can claim 1/4th of remaining amount. However, if you are thinking about leasing printers then you do not have to pay anything, rather you can receive scheduled payment.
2. Management of funds: Leasing helps to make good amount of money. It simply implies earning as per the use. You can manage the incoming funds accordingly, and there is no need to worry about the interest rates as they don’t disturb your arrangements. You can easily plan out the profits based on the use of printer.
3. Multi use: The modern printers have various uses. They even work as scanners, pdf writers, photo copier, color printers, and fax machines. The advanced technology allows printers to work for varied purposes. Hence, it can be figured out that one can earn more by leasing printers to numerous companies in order to earn more.
4. Capital reasoning: Business can even expand their capital with Printer Leasing. The amount you receive can be saved to be spent for purchasing other business equipment.
5. Flexible options for payments: The payment modes and methods with respect leasing of printers is not fixed. It can be altered as per convenience. Usually, 5 years is fixed, however there is no fixed rule. The mode of payments is also flexible.
Know of any other ways in which copier leasing has helped you out. Write in with your comments and let us know.