Printers are an indispensable part of office work. They can run smoothly for years but sometimes they can present a maddening quirk leading to a failure to perform. The most common problems faced by consumers using printers may be like: printer doesn’t print or flawed output quality or regular paper jams or print speed or no prints from cloud storage or may have cartridge problem. These can happen in busy offices sharing printers or even at homes with lesser workload on printers. Some of these issues can be resolved with self-help in following ways:
- Printer doesn’t print: This issue might be present due to a number of reasons. It might be due to no paper in the tray, cartridge becomes dried or the printer is not properly connected to the Wi-Fi for print command from mobile devices. These problems can be easily resolved with filling paper in the tray and replenishing trays fully, refilling of the toner cartridges and fastening of the connecting cables. Consider running the network setup wizard to help attach to the correct network.
- Cartridge Issues: printers might give you a low-ink warning, but you don’t need to rush to replace the cartridges immediately. But to be on a safe side, it is advised to order the cartridges as soon as your printer gives an alert for running out but replace it when it really stops printing.
- No printing from cloud storage: Latest printers accept and support printing commands from mobile devices. But if you are not able to get prints from iphone, ipads or ipod touch, you must check that your printer supports AIRPRINT as well.
- Printer is too slow: Even a slow printer can be helped to speed up a bit unless high quality output is not required out of it. You can do so by avoiding duplex printing, which means not to print on both the sides of the paper, which eventually lowers down the speed significantly.
- Web pages won’t print: Web pages vary in size and have unrestricted dimensions with regard to the printer’s paper. It is advisable to check the Print Preview before giving a print command. In case the web page is very wide and needs more help, you must choose landscape mode for such prints.
Although with a little care, you can resolve these issues at your end yet if you are not aware of the printer properly you should get it done by a professional team. A professional Printer & Copier Repair Service might cost you much lesser than cost of permanently disabled device.
MFPs are getting pertinent in today’s work culture. With the advancement in technology and increasing trend of keeping all important documents and correspondence in digital devices rather than physical files, the real worth of MFP has been realized. As the name suggests, Multi-Function Photocopiers perform a number of functions to provide good value for money spent on them. But before making a decision to buy an MFP, you should spend some time listing your needs and specifications. This way you will make an efficient decision that suits your budget and at the same time fulfils your office requirements. Just to help you in making such an important decision, we bring you the top four Ricoh Aficio MFPs that give best value for money. Here they are:
- Ricoh Aficio MP 8001. This device does the most exceptional jobs for you right from stapling, hole punching, cover insertion, chaptering and much more. Ricoh 8001 offers unending services and finishing options along with scanning, copying and printing at an amazing speed. It fulfils all the requirements even in the most demanding office environments and gives an impressive output at 1200×1200 dpi at 80 ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB.
- Scan: you can scan duplex A4 documents at 130ipm B&W and 90ipm colour in just a snap.
- Store: system’s built-in document server allows you to store retrieve or re-use documents at any time.
- Share: you can easily share the scanned documents to email with local or LDAP address book.
- Fax: you can fax and send from devices or directly from your PC with LDA address book.
- Customize: with Aficio MP 8001 you can support unique business applications using JAVA technology.
- Ricoh Aficio TM 9002. With super speed and quality, MP 9002 offers an extensive range of inline finishing options for impeccable results. You can do scanning, printing, copying and advanced finishing jobs with all-in-one functionality of Aficio MP 9002. It gives an impressive output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 90ppm and has an internal HD of 80 GB. It shares the features with MP 8001.
- Ricoh MP 6001. This MFP has been designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and soothen and smoothen your workflow from beginning till end. Ricoh Aficio MP 6001 is built with extensive finishing and serves you with high speed productivity and high reliability. It gets scanning, copying and printing done for you instantly. With advanced and unique capabilities it gives output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 60ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB. Rest of the features are same as that of Ricoh Aficio MP 8001.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 7001. This MFP has been designed for high speed, extensive finishing and all-in-one functionality.The Aficio MP 7001improves your workflow while offering superb quality and on-demand capabilities.Get an output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 70ppm with internal HD of 80GB. It share same features as that of Aficio MP 8001.
As all the features have been mentioned for top four MFPs of Ricoh, you can check your specifications list that best matches with the listed all-in-one photocopiers & printers. On finally finding the perfect pick for your office, you are not able to purchase the printer outright; MilkMan Toner Company offers you most convenient and customized leasing solutions for you. As a proven fact, leasing turns out to be most economical and efficient way to get a photocopier for small businesses rather than buying. Feel free to contact us today for a perfect deal.