As the importance of printers, copier and scanners become paramount in an organisation, the solution evolved in the form of a multifunction printer popularly known as MFP. But the next important question arises which printer should I buy? Which one suits my needs? Buying the right printer from amongst a number of similar functional ones can be tough job unless you are guided right. Printers are available in a number of shapes and sizes and functions but we have listed the best three that will help you pick one that suits your business perfectly.
This is a best in class multifunctional machine. With a printing speed of 55 papes per minute, it has the most advanced color management tools and color quality assurance. With a variety of media that it can print on, its duplexing automatic document feeder(DAFD) has a standard capacity of 100 sheets. Its next generation security arrangement includes authentication that recognizes vein patterns of the finger.
This multifunctional printer keeps your workflow moving with fast output, with intuitive features on this printer at a low maintenance. It comes with an Energy star qualification which makes it cut up to 45% energy in comparison to any other laser printer. Its built-in automatic two-side printing trims your paper consumption by 50%. Packed with features supporting high security, high speed prints with easily replaceable cartridges, low maintenance and an input capacity of total of 1100 sheets, is a must buy for your growing business. It is an easily managed and updated machine which lets you extend your investment by adding the hardware integration pocket which increases its functionality.
With an exceptional ease of use and high-level productivity, this machine is ultra-fast which would simplify every kind of document processing. High volume copying, scanning, printing andbiometric faxing is made convenient and fast. You can automate heavy tasks and expand your workflow without compromising on the security. With first output speed at 2.9 seconds it has a continuous output speed of 90 pages per minute, it is loaded with features like eco-friendly, energy and paper saving.
With a brief description of the best of three multifunctional photocopiers, we have tried to help you take the right decision while investing your money in them. You can even specify your requirements and get them tailored into your printer and ultimately save your hard earned money.
We, at MilkMan offer you to buy any of the above-mentioned machines that suits your business. If you don’t want to put in your money right away, you can get the printer leased from us. We have al the necessary arrangements for easy lease by North Shore Leasing LLC. You can stay relaxed for the repair and maintenance of your machine or even toner replacement as we have specialized and professional staff to take care of your printer. We are always happy to hear from you.
The photocopier is an essential piece of office equipment and almost all of us use it at work, but we seek maintenance services only when either the print is not right or the paper gets jammed. The photocopier being a machine, needs regular maintenance to handle heavy usage and mishandling in your office. Amongst the most expensive and most useful equipment, a photocopiers in their advanced versions cost thousands of dollars and even its repair and maintenance becomes costly as well.
So today, when you have DIY for almost everything, we have compiled a list of simple and small steps that you can do yourself to keep your office photocopier clean and perform efficiently for linger time.
- Use Quality products. A higher quality product, be it a paper or toner, always helps in least damage to the photocopier in form of paper debris, dust and shavings inside the printer and hence reduce the internal wear and tear of the machine.
- Keep it dry and covered when not in use. It is a good habit to turn off your printer and keep it covered when it is not in use. This is the simplest step by which you can avoid dust from getting deposited inside the printer. Moisture may damage certain parts and print quality of the printer, so to keep it dry, invest in some Silica Gel bags in the paper tray. Easily available at any hardware or office supplies stores, silica bags are far cheaper than unwanted repair calls.
- Keep air filters clean and replace them frequently. The air intake of your photocopier might pull in unwanted dust particles. As most of the printers and copiers have filters on their air intake panels, it is advisable to put a strip of cheesecloth over the opening for another protective layer. Changing the air filters at a regular interval will also help in keeping the machine dust free.
- Frequently clean the copier glass. Clean the platen glass and its rear side in the feeder scanning area with a damp cloth and then use a soft and dry cloth. Or you can use any non-abrasive cloth dampened with glass cleaner to clean the optics and the slit exposure. Avoid spraying the glass cleaner directly onto the glass.
- Use fresh paper. It is suggested not to use the paper which is lying in the paper for long. Even keeping the copiers filled with paper to the brim are not advisable as it might have accumulated dust and moisture which may affect the print quality and also damage other internal parts of the printer. For a clean and clear print always use fresh paper.
- Ensure that suggested toner is being used. With a variation in its viscosity, toners come in a wide range. If you don’t use the toner suggested by the manufacturer or a toner specified for your machine, then it may result into serious damages which may lead to a costly repair or maintenance service.
With the above mentioned ways we have tried to give you small and easy yet effective tips for the maintenance and care of your copier to have a longer and productive life. If, in case, you need any assistance or a maintenance service, do contact us for an expert hand.