Printers are not just printers anymore. They are smart machines that do quite a bit of productive work. Not only are they multi-functional and help with lots of work, but they actually help maximize your growth. Does your workplace lack modern, capable, current technology that is efficient in handling your workload? If so, the Konica Minolta bizhub C368 might be just what you need.
Our Top 7 Key Features Of Konica Minolta Bizhub c368
- Loaded with features and power packed with innovation, this printer gives you everything that matters. The 9-inch LCD is a big plus and is conveniently positioned for comfortable multi-touch operation. The bizhub C368 is very sophisticated while also being very easy to use.
- This machine is ready to connect right to the cloud to help you with your everyday tasks. This model lets you scan data from your smartphone or the operation panel and share it to the could. Your smartphone can work like a remote control and it lets you print any data in the cloud from your phone.
- Adding to the level of productivity expected, this machine can do a wide variety of finishing. This machine can staple, punch, tri-fold and much more.
- Color reversal for screen display and language changing and the display of soft numeric keypad when required, are some of the features that enhance the usability of this machine as well.
- Security is always at the forefront of concerns today. The bizhub C368 uses standard authentication, can limit user functions, us IC cards and even implement biometric authentication. These are just some of the potential higher level security functions of this Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 machine.
- This machine has a 36/36 ppm in color and in black & white.
- It has also reduced the environmental impact with its state-of-the-art technology. It ensures low energy consumption which not only saves energy but also your money.
Specifications of Konica Minolta Bizhub C368
|Type||Desktop full colour printer / Copier / Scanner|
|Colour support||Full colour|
|Copy resolution||Scan||Main: 600 dpi × Sub: 600 dpi|
|1,800 dpi (equivalent) × 600 dpi|
|Memory capacity (Std./Max.)||2 GB/4 GB|
|Original type||Sheets, Books, Objects|
|Max. original size||A3 (11″ × 17″)|
|Output size||Main unit: SRA3*1, A3 to A5, 12-1/4″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″ to 8-1/2″ × 11″, 5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″, 8″ × 13″*2, 16K, 8K
Bypass Tray: SRA3, A3 to A5, B6*3, A6*3, 12″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″ to 5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″, 8″ × 13″ *4, 16K, 8K, Postcard (A6 (4″ × 6″ Card)), Envelope*5, Label sheet, Tab paper, Banner paper (Width: 210 mm to 297 mm (8-1/4″ to 11-11/16″), Length: 457 mm to 1,200 mm (18″ to 47-1/4″))*6
|Image loss||Max. 4.2mm or less for top edge (5 mm for thin paper),
Max. 3.0mm or less for bottom edge,
Max. 3.0mm or less for right/left edges
*A loss of 4.2 mm each during printing.
(23°C, std. voltage)
* The time required to start printing when both the main power and sub-power switches are turned from OFF to ON.
|Colour/B&W: 20 sec. or less|
|* The time required to start printing when the main power switch is ON and the sub-power switch is turned from OFF to ON.||Colour/B&W: 20 sec. or less|
|Copy out time*8||Colour||6.9 sec. or less|
|B/W||5.3 sec. or less|
|Copy speed (Colour/B&W, A4)||36 ppm|
|Copy magnification||Fixed Same magnification||1: 1±0.5% or less|
|Scaling up||1: 1.154/1.224/1.414/2.000|
|Scaling down||1: 0.866/0.816/0.707/0.500|
|Zoom||25 to 400% (in 0.1% increments)|
|Lengthwise crosswise individual settings||25 to 400% (in 0.1% increments)|
|Tray 1||500 sheets (up to B4)|
|Tray 2||500 sheets (up to A3)|
|Multiple Bypass Tray||150 sheets (up to SRA3)|
|Max. paper capacity (80 g/m2)*9||6,650 sheets|
|Paper weight||Tray 1||52 to 256 g/m2|
|Multiple Bypass Tray||60 to 300 g/m2|
|Multiple copy||1 to 9,999 sheets|
|Auto duplex||Paper size||SRA3, A3 to A5, B6*3, A6*3,
12-1/4″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″*3 to
5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″*3, 7-1/4″ × 10-1/2″, 8″ × 13″, 16K, 8K,
Postcard (A6 (4″ × 6″ Card))
|Paper weight||52 to 256 g/m2|
|Power requirements||AC220 to 240 V 8.0 A (50/60 Hz)|
|Max. power consumption||1.5 kW or less|
|Dimensions [W] × [D] × [H]||615 × 685 × 779 mm (24-3/16″ × 27-15/16″ × 30-11/16″)|
|Weight||Approx. 85 kg (187-3/8 lb)|
|Space requirements [W] × [D]*10||937 × 1,214 mm (36-7/8″ × 47-13/16″)|
Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Drivers.
As we all know too well, a properly installed printer with the latest drivers for your OS is critical. Here are a few critical points to consider before you install a printer driver:
- Find the system type you have, like whether your operating system is a 32-bit or a 64-bit system.
- From the papers received at the time of purchase or lease of your Konica Minolta equipment, locate the product group, type and name. Same can be found on the front panel of the machine.
- Determining the printer language that your application requires will also help you in downloading the right driver. If not sure, you can easily download and install PCL6.
The link for the drivers for different operating systems is https://bit.ly/2nDpzJk
For more information and finding the price of Konica Minolta bizhub C368, feel free to contact us. At Milkman we are always delighted to help you.