Every business organisation has a keenness to save the money by cutting down on unnecessary or avoidable costs. Where buying a new office equipment like a photocopier is a big and important decision affecting the budget and the cost of operation of the company.
The best alternative to cut down cost of purchasing a photocopier is to acquire it through a lease agreement. Let’s compare the following basis of difference:
- Initial Cost. The decision of purchasing equipment leads to a huge initial capital requirement for utilizing the services of the same. Whereas when you decide to make a lease agreement for the same equipment, you are saved from a big amount of capital being stocked up which otherwise could be used for expansion purposes of your business.
- Obsolescence cost. When you purchase a photocopier, you always have a fear of the technology being outdated or turning obsolete within a period of 2-3 years after purchase. With the advancement in technology every off and then, this adds up as a burden to the business in form of cost of obsolete machinery. On the other hand if you choose lease agreement this fear and cost of obsolescence will not hit your business operations as you can utilize the latest technology for as long you want and can easily shift to updated versions during the lease agreement only.
- Individual cost. Buying a photocopier alone will prove to be a futile decision when you will realise that you could have leased a multifunctional photocopier rendering the services of scanner, photocopier, Printer as well as a fax. Leasing multifunctional equipment is far more productive than buying single functional machinery.
- Tax costs. Purchasing equipment can offer you to get depreciation of just up to 40% of the cost of equipment in initial year and 25% in succeeding years. But when we talk of deduction of amount paid as leasing installment, full amount is deductible as a business expense thereby lowering the overall cost of leasing.
- Arrangement costs. Outright purchase of photocopier puts a lot of burden on the business and even arranging the amount for purchase either by forgoing another business expansion or in form of loan from the bank leads to high arrangement costs. But in case of leasing there is negligible cost of arranging the funds as you ink the agreement as per your own convenience for a stipulated period of time that is most suitable to you.
- Maintenance & Repairs Cost. The cost of maintenance and repairs in case of purchasing have to be borne by the purchaser but in case of lease these cost are already covered and are not to be borne by the lessee.
- Supplies cost. Same as maintenance and repairs cost, the cost of supplies like toner and ink are to be borne by the purchaser but these costs are not to be incurred by the lessee of his own.
Leasing is helping out companies to cut down the costs of investment, obsolescence and maintenance costs. Not only cutting down costs, leasing is far more affordable, convenient and tax efficient way to utilize the latest technology with an option to easily shift to the upgraded model.
As the importance of printers, copier and scanners become paramount in an organisation, the solution evolved in the form of a multifunction printer popularly known as MFP. But the next important question arises which printer should I buy? Which one suits my needs? Buying the right printer from amongst a number of similar functional ones can be tough job unless you are guided right. Printers are available in a number of shapes and sizes and functions but we have listed the best three that will help you pick one that suits your business perfectly.
This is a best in class multifunctional machine. With a printing speed of 55 papes per minute, it has the most advanced color management tools and color quality assurance. With a variety of media that it can print on, its duplexing automatic document feeder(DAFD) has a standard capacity of 100 sheets. Its next generation security arrangement includes authentication that recognizes vein patterns of the finger.
This multifunctional printer keeps your workflow moving with fast output, with intuitive features on this printer at a low maintenance. It comes with an Energy star qualification which makes it cut up to 45% energy in comparison to any other laser printer. Its built-in automatic two-side printing trims your paper consumption by 50%. Packed with features supporting high security, high speed prints with easily replaceable cartridges, low maintenance and an input capacity of total of 1100 sheets, is a must buy for your growing business. It is an easily managed and updated machine which lets you extend your investment by adding the hardware integration pocket which increases its functionality.
With an exceptional ease of use and high-level productivity, this machine is ultra-fast which would simplify every kind of document processing. High volume copying, scanning, printing andbiometric faxing is made convenient and fast. You can automate heavy tasks and expand your workflow without compromising on the security. With first output speed at 2.9 seconds it has a continuous output speed of 90 pages per minute, it is loaded with features like eco-friendly, energy and paper saving.
With a brief description of the best of three multifunctional photocopiers, we have tried to help you take the right decision while investing your money in them. You can even specify your requirements and get them tailored into your printer and ultimately save your hard earned money.
We, at MilkMan offer you to buy any of the above-mentioned machines that suits your business. If you don’t want to put in your money right away, you can get the printer leased from us. We have al the necessary arrangements for easy lease by North Shore Leasing LLC. You can stay relaxed for the repair and maintenance of your machine or even toner replacement as we have specialized and professional staff to take care of your printer. We are always happy to hear from you.
The photocopier is an essential piece of office equipment and almost all of us use it at work, but we seek maintenance services only when either the print is not right or the paper gets jammed. The photocopier being a machine, needs regular maintenance to handle heavy usage and mishandling in your office. Amongst the most expensive and most useful equipment, a photocopiers in their advanced versions cost thousands of dollars and even its repair and maintenance becomes costly as well.
So today, when you have DIY for almost everything, we have compiled a list of simple and small steps that you can do yourself to keep your office photocopier clean and perform efficiently for linger time.
- Use Quality products. A higher quality product, be it a paper or toner, always helps in least damage to the photocopier in form of paper debris, dust and shavings inside the printer and hence reduce the internal wear and tear of the machine.
- Keep it dry and covered when not in use. It is a good habit to turn off your printer and keep it covered when it is not in use. This is the simplest step by which you can avoid dust from getting deposited inside the printer. Moisture may damage certain parts and print quality of the printer, so to keep it dry, invest in some Silica Gel bags in the paper tray. Easily available at any hardware or office supplies stores, silica bags are far cheaper than unwanted repair calls.
- Keep air filters clean and replace them frequently. The air intake of your photocopier might pull in unwanted dust particles. As most of the printers and copiers have filters on their air intake panels, it is advisable to put a strip of cheesecloth over the opening for another protective layer. Changing the air filters at a regular interval will also help in keeping the machine dust free.
- Frequently clean the copier glass. Clean the platen glass and its rear side in the feeder scanning area with a damp cloth and then use a soft and dry cloth. Or you can use any non-abrasive cloth dampened with glass cleaner to clean the optics and the slit exposure. Avoid spraying the glass cleaner directly onto the glass.
- Use fresh paper. It is suggested not to use the paper which is lying in the paper for long. Even keeping the copiers filled with paper to the brim are not advisable as it might have accumulated dust and moisture which may affect the print quality and also damage other internal parts of the printer. For a clean and clear print always use fresh paper.
- Ensure that suggested toner is being used. With a variation in its viscosity, toners come in a wide range. If you don’t use the toner suggested by the manufacturer or a toner specified for your machine, then it may result into serious damages which may lead to a costly repair or maintenance service.
With the above mentioned ways we have tried to give you small and easy yet effective tips for the maintenance and care of your copier to have a longer and productive life. If, in case, you need any assistance or a maintenance service, do contact us for an expert hand.
When it comes to buying an office printer, the decision needs to be thought about by comparing total cost over flexibility. Many businesses consider leasing as an efficient option to acquire office equipment rather than putting a huge capital blocked for outright purchase. Leasing is a tax-efficient form of finance, which lets you avoid the initial capital outlay and enable cost effective access to latest technology that too at the right time. With a continuous development and advent of new technology in office equipment, leasing is a better option to upgrade office devices rather than purchasing it outright.
We bring to you, some of the advantages of leasing a printer or photocopier:
- Buying office equipment like a photocopier or printer with the risk of the device becoming obsolete in five years seems to be a daunting investment. So it is wiser to use the capital in expansions and other important acquisitions. Leasing a printer/photocopier will not only fulfil the need but also preserve your existing liquidity but also optimise your commercial credit sources.
- Flexible Payment. With a leasing arrangement you can make most comfortable and suitable payment plan up to agreed number of years. It gives you immediate access to the photocopier or printer that is required in your office at required speed and right technology and that too without paying a large amount at the time of purchasing the same.
- Latest Technology. A photocopier or printer is accepted to be an asset that depreciates faster than most of other purchased assets. So, it is a wiser decision to invest in assets that either appreciate or depreciate lesser than a printer/photocopier. For such an office equipment, leasing is the best option available that relieves you from the burden of quick obsolescence and also gives you an opportunity to move on to the latest technology improvements without much hitch.
- For start-ups or many other businesses, it is advantageous to pay as they use and as they earn. In spite of paying a lump sum amount at time of purchase, leasing offers you easy, equated and accurate amount and number of instalments without any change in the rate of interest. So, it turns out to be sensible decision to pay as you use the equipment.
- Tax Efficiency. Leasing offers you the same benefits in terms of tax as you have for purchasing equipment. The cost of leasing equipment is deductible as a business expense thereby lowering the net cost of leasing it. Another benefit of leasing is that you can reclaim the whole amount of payout (leasing instalments) on the agreed payment intervals rather than purchasing where you can claim only a fixed percentage of the total amount each year.
- Return on Investment (ROI). Acquiring new equipment on leasing arrangement gives you increased productivity and also avails cost saving and hence gives you raised ROI.
We hope the above stated points would have convinced you strongly for considering leasing as the next best option. We at Milkman are supported by North Shore Leasing LLC to offer greater flexibility in leasing options to our customers. We would be happy to help you with utmost trained and qualified assistance on any issues regarding printers, photocopiers or multifunction printers. Please feel free to call us.
Has your photocopier or printer broken down? Do you have a service and maintenance contract? If no, then you must know the reason why you need one? As photocopiers and printers have become substantial in day to day working of an office, you need to ensure that there is a good repair and maintenance service contract in place. For expensive photocopiers and printers, it is an essential and wise move as it not only avoids the inconvenience caused in working hours due to machinery breakdown but also save you from additional service and repair costs incurred.
Reasons to get maintenance contract rather than having a DIY approach:
- Multifunctional Printers and photocopiers are complicated machines.
- Only service technicians have the expertise and training to fix them up.
- Doing it yourself without appropriate knowledge might make it a more expensive affair.
- Over a period of time, a contract costs lesser.
We hope you would be convinced by the above mentioned facts. So here we bring to you a few points which you should consider before penning down a contract.
- The service provider you are contracting should clearly mention the kind of costs he will bear. Will it be for the parts or for the service provided or both? As under the repair and maintenance contract, the provider charges a fixed monthly fees. He might charge additionally for each printout till an agreed limit.
- The amount of fee you are paying towards the contract is on what basis. It should be clearly fixed whether it is on the volume of usage or if it is a fixed amount that covers any and every issue. The amount of fee charged is high for machines with high volume of usage and low for lower copier limits.
- The time within which the service provider will provide a technician for the repair. A good service provider shall promise a guaranteed response time. The response time can be arrived at with mutual consent and on the basis of least disruption of effective working hours due to any fault in the machine.
- The things that are included in the package for which you are paying the monthly fee should be clearly known. It means that does the contract include the provision for consumables like ink and toner etc. or they are charged separately? Moreover a contract also stipulates the assumption of responsibility. Depending on the service provider he should clearly mention what costs he assumes to bear/pay: the cost of parts or the labour?
You should sign up with a reputed and faithful printer repair and maintenance service provider who provides you with timely, quality service that too without any surprise costs. A good repair and service provider does not only keeps you calm inspite of sudden machine breakdown but also relieves you from incurring unexpected cost of parts and renders reduced disruption at your workplace due to lengthy repairs.
We, at MilkMan Toner Company have the most trained and experienced technicians who would love to take care of your photocopier, printer and multifunctional printer.
Printers are an indispensable part of office work. They can run smoothly for years but sometimes they can present a maddening quirk leading to a failure to perform. The most common problems faced by consumers using printers may be like: printer doesn’t print or flawed output quality or regular paper jams or print speed or no prints from cloud storage or may have cartridge problem. These can happen in busy offices sharing printers or even at homes with lesser workload on printers. Some of these issues can be resolved with self-help in following ways:
- Printer doesn’t print: This issue might be present due to a number of reasons. It might be due to no paper in the tray, cartridge becomes dried or the printer is not properly connected to the Wi-Fi for print command from mobile devices. These problems can be easily resolved with filling paper in the tray and replenishing trays fully, refilling of the toner cartridges and fastening of the connecting cables. Consider running the network setup wizard to help attach to the correct network.
- Cartridge Issues: printers might give you a low-ink warning, but you don’t need to rush to replace the cartridges immediately. But to be on a safe side, it is advised to order the cartridges as soon as your printer gives an alert for running out but replace it when it really stops printing.
- No printing from cloud storage: Latest printers accept and support printing commands from mobile devices. But if you are not able to get prints from iphone, ipads or ipod touch, you must check that your printer supports AIRPRINT as well.
- Printer is too slow: Even a slow printer can be helped to speed up a bit unless high quality output is not required out of it. You can do so by avoiding duplex printing, which means not to print on both the sides of the paper, which eventually lowers down the speed significantly.
- Web pages won’t print: Web pages vary in size and have unrestricted dimensions with regard to the printer’s paper. It is advisable to check the Print Preview before giving a print command. In case the web page is very wide and needs more help, you must choose landscape mode for such prints.
Although with a little care, you can resolve these issues at your end yet if you are not aware of the printer properly you should get it done by a professional team. A professional Printer & Copier Repair Service might cost you much lesser than cost of permanently disabled device.
MFPs are getting pertinent in today’s work culture. With the advancement in technology and increasing trend of keeping all important documents and correspondence in digital devices rather than physical files, the real worth of MFP has been realized. As the name suggests, Multi-Function Photocopiers perform a number of functions to provide good value for money spent on them. But before making a decision to buy an MFP, you should spend some time listing your needs and specifications. This way you will make an efficient decision that suits your budget and at the same time fulfils your office requirements. Just to help you in making such an important decision, we bring you the top four Ricoh Aficio MFPs that give best value for money. Here they are:
- Ricoh Aficio MP 8001. This device does the most exceptional jobs for you right from stapling, hole punching, cover insertion, chaptering and much more. Ricoh 8001 offers unending services and finishing options along with scanning, copying and printing at an amazing speed. It fulfils all the requirements even in the most demanding office environments and gives an impressive output at 1200×1200 dpi at 80 ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB.
- Scan: you can scan duplex A4 documents at 130ipm B&W and 90ipm colour in just a snap.
- Store: system’s built-in document server allows you to store retrieve or re-use documents at any time.
- Share: you can easily share the scanned documents to email with local or LDAP address book.
- Fax: you can fax and send from devices or directly from your PC with LDA address book.
- Customize: with Aficio MP 8001 you can support unique business applications using JAVA technology.
- Ricoh Aficio TM 9002. With super speed and quality, MP 9002 offers an extensive range of inline finishing options for impeccable results. You can do scanning, printing, copying and advanced finishing jobs with all-in-one functionality of Aficio MP 9002. It gives an impressive output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 90ppm and has an internal HD of 80 GB. It shares the features with MP 8001.
- Ricoh MP 6001. This MFP has been designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and soothen and smoothen your workflow from beginning till end. Ricoh Aficio MP 6001 is built with extensive finishing and serves you with high speed productivity and high reliability. It gets scanning, copying and printing done for you instantly. With advanced and unique capabilities it gives output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 60ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB. Rest of the features are same as that of Ricoh Aficio MP 8001.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 7001. This MFP has been designed for high speed, extensive finishing and all-in-one functionality.The Aficio MP 7001improves your workflow while offering superb quality and on-demand capabilities.Get an output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 70ppm with internal HD of 80GB. It share same features as that of Aficio MP 8001.
As all the features have been mentioned for top four MFPs of Ricoh, you can check your specifications list that best matches with the listed all-in-one photocopiers & printers. On finally finding the perfect pick for your office, you are not able to purchase the printer outright; MilkMan Toner Company offers you most convenient and customized leasing solutions for you. As a proven fact, leasing turns out to be most economical and efficient way to get a photocopier for small businesses rather than buying. Feel free to contact us today for a perfect deal.
Do you have a small business? Are you looking for a machine that can be used to prepare business documents, improve employee productivity and fits well within in your budget?
There is a wide range of business printers and copiers today that make choosing the right one a real challenge. Initially, a modestly priced multi-function machine might seem like a good idea, but end up proving not so when the cost of consumables and operation required by your new purchase become not so inexpensive any longer. Multi-function Printers (MFPs) or All-In-One(AIO) makes a sense to small businesses these days so we thought we would help you out in making a right decision for your business.We have analysed the best MFPs with features to suit your small businesses and the key factors to consider are as follows:
- Frequency of usage: the foremost and basic factor to keep in mind before purchasing a machine is how frequently you use an MFP. What kind of job do you expect from your machine preferably (printing or copying) and how often?
- Quality of Print: what level of quality do you expect from the machine? Do you require a high quality print (coloured or monochrome) or high resolution image printouts or neatness in copying function? Your preference will help you make a better decision.
- Duty Cycle: if the volume of average monthly copies are low to mid-volume then the choices may differ from high volume copiers.
- Speed: the print speed for document may also be a key factor to decide for the right decision.
- USB Key and Card Readers: Multi-function Copiers are found across the board at all cost scales. With advancement in technology USB key and automatic document feeders (ADF) features are required by most medium sized offices.
Easy to use MFPs recommendations are:
- Brother:Offering the value and quality for which Brother Products are known, its MFCs are available for small-scale all-in-one printers with network capabilities. It performs the functions of scan, copy and can print through USB connection.
- HP: Manufacturing low-volume coloured all-in-one printers with wireless network capability. It not only produces quality images but also does the job of fast printing which suits small business environment.
- Epson: Known for manufacturing MFCs with mid-speed but specializes for photo printers for small business use. MFCs by Epson are ideal choice for low-volume copy jobs to print high quality images on DVDs, CDs etc.
- Canon: Manufactures laser printers with mid-speed all-in-one machines which can print, copy, scan and fax. Cannon MFCs performs its job with faster prints and copies with speed for enhancing productivity of small offices and businesses.
- Ricoh: The broad Ricoh line of network capable color printers are manufactured to meet your needs for high speed, high quality and low running costs. Ricoh offer affordable solutions to the requirements from small offices to centralised production environments.
In Conclusion, whether you are running an organisation, a firm or small business: a photocopy machine is a significant technology that forms an essential part of your office. With budget constraints the decision to buy any machine gets more critical for small business houses. Realising this dilemma, we suggest you to consider comparing brands discussed here for simple printers and copiers for your business. Maximize your investment by doing a good research work on the features and buying the one that exactly matches your requirements. Unnecessary upgrades may not help you but only raise your expenditure.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 is a versatile solution for any kind of work group or office. It not only suits busy work environments but it is an ideal machine that suits offices of all sizes. Konica Minolta Multifunction Printers (MFPs) are characterized by reliability and low running costs that saves time and ensures efficiency in operations. It is a compact, yet stylish MFP with quiet operations and has low power consumption. It can easily switch from black &white to color copying and has the capability to print, copy, scan and fax with a ton of real-world efficiency.
- Bizhub C280 includes the ability to scan, fax, print and even send documents to email.
- It can create booklets, watermarks and can zoom up to 400%
- It has a movable color-touch screen, which provides excellent visibility at any angle.It has a bright LED which shows the information of the machine’s status including output, transmission, out-of-paper alert and many more.
- With advanced technology introduced in this machine, it automatically refreshes the developer by adding a certain amount with each new toner cartridge.
- It allows users to store the frequently used settings on a single screen for convenience.
- Emphasizing the security feature, it comes with password authentication. Rights and function restrictions can be set according to password or IC Card or even bio-metric finger vein.
Benefits & Specs
- It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute.
- User friendly 8.5 inch touch screen, 800 by 480 pixel resolution with intuitive navigation.
- Paper tray capacity of 500 sheets.
- Paper cassette stores up to 2500 sheets.
- First copy out time is 7.7 seconds.
The advanced features and innovation added to Konica Minolta Bizhub machines enable users to benefit from comprehensive, cost effective, time saving techniques and efficiency in operations all in the Konica Minolta BizHub C280.
All-in-one or the multi-functional printers are the office equipment that perform the function of Copying, Scanning and Faxing all at the same time. Choosing the right type and brand is a decision which is a function of the kind printing your business requires. A printer can bring about efficiency and productivity along with a great sense of security in an organization. Big brands and trusted names like Hewlett Packard (HP), Konica Minolta, Ricoh and Canon have released their AIO (All-In-One) printers. Many of these share same basic features but their efficiency and superb performance has made them popular amongst consumers.To help you make a best pick for your business, here are the top Charts for Top 4 Best Printers of 2016.
1 Konica. Konica Minolta offers you the best resources and solutions tailored to your requirements. It has a line of award winning multifunction printers which optimise the productivity and efficiency of your business by speeding up the output. It streamlines the workflow of your business with seamless integration to the business software, offering options for right size scalability, improved image quality and cost efficiency.
2 Ricoh. Ricoh lets you grow and innovate your way to success and optimise production print investments to stay ahead of competition. Offering high quality multifunction printers/copiers, Ricoh lets you avail incredible image quality, easy connectivity options and user friendly features for any business size. With large paper capacity and high print resolution it is amongst the top five brands of multifunctional printers.
3 Hewlett Packard. HP multifunction printers offers quality assurance by means of original HP toner cartridges that helps organisations ensure consistence in image quality, high speed of printing and other professional operations. These printers offers world’s most secure printing solutions with streamlined document intensive processes and solutions to digitize, send and store information and give Page wide cost advantage. Hp introduces the next generation technology that completely transforms the world of multifunction printer experience for customers as well as service professionals as it strategically optimizes the workflow and eliminates manual input thereby increasing operational efficiency.
4 Canon. The multifunction printers are designed to enhance your office document ecosystem in every possible manner. Office productivity is assured to be optimised with exceptional performance and intelligent capabilities like integrated document solutions with features like remote fax, network storage and mobile printing. The Canon multifunction printers are created to work in synergy to enhance the efficiency in exponential terms and also acting responsible towards the environment by initiating the concept of energy conservation and reducing wastages thereby contributing to Greener Environment.
All the above listed Brands of All-In-One Printers are best in their operations, but the decision to pick the one for your business depends their suitability to your business requirements.