Konica Minolta BizHub C280 review
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 is a versatile solution for any kind of work group or office. It not only suits busy work environments but it is an ideal machine that suits offices of all sizes. Konica Minolta Multifunction Printers (MFPs) are characterized by reliability and low running costs that saves time and ensures efficiency in operations. It is a compact, yet stylish MFP with quiet operations and has low power consumption. It can easily switch from black &white to color copying and has the capability to print, copy, scan and fax with a ton of real-world efficiency.
- Bizhub C280 includes the ability to scan, fax, print and even send documents to email.
- It can create booklets, watermarks and can zoom up to 400%
- It has a movable color-touch screen, which provides excellent visibility at any angle.It has a bright LED which shows the information of the machine’s status including output, transmission, out-of-paper alert and many more.
- With advanced technology introduced in this machine, it automatically refreshes the developer by adding a certain amount with each new toner cartridge.
- It allows users to store the frequently used settings on a single screen for convenience.
- Emphasizing the security feature, it comes with password authentication. Rights and function restrictions can be set according to password or IC Card or even bio-metric finger vein.
Benefits & Specs
- It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute.
- User friendly 8.5 inch touch screen, 800 by 480 pixel resolution with intuitive navigation.
- Paper tray capacity of 500 sheets.
- Paper cassette stores up to 2500 sheets.
- First copy out time is 7.7 seconds.
The advanced features and innovation added to Konica Minolta Bizhub machines enable users to benefit from comprehensive, cost effective, time saving techniques and efficiency in operations all in the Konica Minolta BizHub C280.Bizhub, Bizhub C280, Konica Minolta