Printers are an indispensable part of office work. They can run smoothly for years but sometimes they can present a maddening quirk leading to a failure to perform. The most common problems faced by consumers using printers may be like: printer doesn’t print or flawed output quality or regular paper jams or print speed or no prints from cloud storage or may have cartridge problem. These can happen in busy offices sharing printers or even at homes with lesser workload on printers. Some of these issues can be resolved with self-help in following ways:
- Printer doesn’t print: This issue might be present due to a number of reasons. It might be due to no paper in the tray, cartridge becomes dried or the printer is not properly connected to the Wi-Fi for print command from mobile devices. These problems can be easily resolved with filling paper in the tray and replenishing trays fully, refilling of the toner cartridges and fastening of the connecting cables. Consider running the network setup wizard to help attach to the correct network.
- Cartridge Issues: printers might give you a low-ink warning, but you don’t need to rush to replace the cartridges immediately. But to be on a safe side, it is advised to order the cartridges as soon as your printer gives an alert for running out but replace it when it really stops printing.
- No printing from cloud storage: Latest printers accept and support printing commands from mobile devices. But if you are not able to get prints from iphone, ipads or ipod touch, you must check that your printer supports AIRPRINT as well.
- Printer is too slow: Even a slow printer can be helped to speed up a bit unless high quality output is not required out of it. You can do so by avoiding duplex printing, which means not to print on both the sides of the paper, which eventually lowers down the speed significantly.
- Web pages won’t print: Web pages vary in size and have unrestricted dimensions with regard to the printer’s paper. It is advisable to check the Print Preview before giving a print command. In case the web page is very wide and needs more help, you must choose landscape mode for such prints.
Although with a little care, you can resolve these issues at your end yet if you are not aware of the printer properly you should get it done by a professional team. A professional Printer & Copier Repair Service might cost you much lesser than cost of permanently disabled device.
MFPs are getting pertinent in today’s work culture. With the advancement in technology and increasing trend of keeping all important documents and correspondence in digital devices rather than physical files, the real worth of MFP has been realized. As the name suggests, Multi-Function Photocopiers perform a number of functions to provide good value for money spent on them. But before making a decision to buy an MFP, you should spend some time listing your needs and specifications. This way you will make an efficient decision that suits your budget and at the same time fulfils your office requirements. Just to help you in making such an important decision, we bring you the top four Ricoh Aficio MFPs that give best value for money. Here they are:
- Ricoh Aficio MP 8001. This device does the most exceptional jobs for you right from stapling, hole punching, cover insertion, chaptering and much more. Ricoh 8001 offers unending services and finishing options along with scanning, copying and printing at an amazing speed. It fulfils all the requirements even in the most demanding office environments and gives an impressive output at 1200×1200 dpi at 80 ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB.
- Scan: you can scan duplex A4 documents at 130ipm B&W and 90ipm colour in just a snap.
- Store: system’s built-in document server allows you to store retrieve or re-use documents at any time.
- Share: you can easily share the scanned documents to email with local or LDAP address book.
- Fax: you can fax and send from devices or directly from your PC with LDA address book.
- Customize: with Aficio MP 8001 you can support unique business applications using JAVA technology.
- Ricoh Aficio TM 9002. With super speed and quality, MP 9002 offers an extensive range of inline finishing options for impeccable results. You can do scanning, printing, copying and advanced finishing jobs with all-in-one functionality of Aficio MP 9002. It gives an impressive output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 90ppm and has an internal HD of 80 GB. It shares the features with MP 8001.
- Ricoh MP 6001. This MFP has been designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and soothen and smoothen your workflow from beginning till end. Ricoh Aficio MP 6001 is built with extensive finishing and serves you with high speed productivity and high reliability. It gets scanning, copying and printing done for you instantly. With advanced and unique capabilities it gives output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 60ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB. Rest of the features are same as that of Ricoh Aficio MP 8001.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 7001. This MFP has been designed for high speed, extensive finishing and all-in-one functionality.The Aficio MP 7001improves your workflow while offering superb quality and on-demand capabilities.Get an output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 70ppm with internal HD of 80GB. It share same features as that of Aficio MP 8001.
As all the features have been mentioned for top four MFPs of Ricoh, you can check your specifications list that best matches with the listed all-in-one photocopiers & printers. On finally finding the perfect pick for your office, you are not able to purchase the printer outright; MilkMan Toner Company offers you most convenient and customized leasing solutions for you. As a proven fact, leasing turns out to be most economical and efficient way to get a photocopier for small businesses rather than buying. Feel free to contact us today for a perfect deal.
Do you have a small business? Are you looking for a machine that can be used to prepare business documents, improve employee productivity and fits well within in your budget?
There is a wide range of business printers and copiers today that make choosing the right one a real challenge. Initially, a modestly priced multi-function machine might seem like a good idea, but end up proving not so when the cost of consumables and operation required by your new purchase become not so inexpensive any longer. Multi-function Printers (MFPs) or All-In-One(AIO) makes a sense to small businesses these days so we thought we would help you out in making a right decision for your business.We have analysed the best MFPs with features to suit your small businesses and the key factors to consider are as follows:
- Frequency of usage: the foremost and basic factor to keep in mind before purchasing a machine is how frequently you use an MFP. What kind of job do you expect from your machine preferably (printing or copying) and how often?
- Quality of Print: what level of quality do you expect from the machine? Do you require a high quality print (coloured or monochrome) or high resolution image printouts or neatness in copying function? Your preference will help you make a better decision.
- Duty Cycle: if the volume of average monthly copies are low to mid-volume then the choices may differ from high volume copiers.
- Speed: the print speed for document may also be a key factor to decide for the right decision.
- USB Key and Card Readers: Multi-function Copiers are found across the board at all cost scales. With advancement in technology USB key and automatic document feeders (ADF) features are required by most medium sized offices.
Easy to use MFPs recommendations are:
- Brother:Offering the value and quality for which Brother Products are known, its MFCs are available for small-scale all-in-one printers with network capabilities. It performs the functions of scan, copy and can print through USB connection.
- HP: Manufacturing low-volume coloured all-in-one printers with wireless network capability. It not only produces quality images but also does the job of fast printing which suits small business environment.
- Epson: Known for manufacturing MFCs with mid-speed but specializes for photo printers for small business use. MFCs by Epson are ideal choice for low-volume copy jobs to print high quality images on DVDs, CDs etc.
- Canon: Manufactures laser printers with mid-speed all-in-one machines which can print, copy, scan and fax. Cannon MFCs performs its job with faster prints and copies with speed for enhancing productivity of small offices and businesses.
- Ricoh: The broad Ricoh line of network capable color printers are manufactured to meet your needs for high speed, high quality and low running costs. Ricoh offer affordable solutions to the requirements from small offices to centralised production environments.
In Conclusion, whether you are running an organisation, a firm or small business: a photocopy machine is a significant technology that forms an essential part of your office. With budget constraints the decision to buy any machine gets more critical for small business houses. Realising this dilemma, we suggest you to consider comparing brands discussed here for simple printers and copiers for your business. Maximize your investment by doing a good research work on the features and buying the one that exactly matches your requirements. Unnecessary upgrades may not help you but only raise your expenditure.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 is a versatile solution for any kind of work group or office. It not only suits busy work environments but it is an ideal machine that suits offices of all sizes. Konica Minolta Multifunction Printers (MFPs) are characterized by reliability and low running costs that saves time and ensures efficiency in operations. It is a compact, yet stylish MFP with quiet operations and has low power consumption. It can easily switch from black &white to color copying and has the capability to print, copy, scan and fax with a ton of real-world efficiency.
- Bizhub C280 includes the ability to scan, fax, print and even send documents to email.
- It can create booklets, watermarks and can zoom up to 400%
- It has a movable color-touch screen, which provides excellent visibility at any angle.It has a bright LED which shows the information of the machine’s status including output, transmission, out-of-paper alert and many more.
- With advanced technology introduced in this machine, it automatically refreshes the developer by adding a certain amount with each new toner cartridge.
- It allows users to store the frequently used settings on a single screen for convenience.
- Emphasizing the security feature, it comes with password authentication. Rights and function restrictions can be set according to password or IC Card or even bio-metric finger vein.
Benefits & Specs
- It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute.
- User friendly 8.5 inch touch screen, 800 by 480 pixel resolution with intuitive navigation.
- Paper tray capacity of 500 sheets.
- Paper cassette stores up to 2500 sheets.
- First copy out time is 7.7 seconds.
The advanced features and innovation added to Konica Minolta Bizhub machines enable users to benefit from comprehensive, cost effective, time saving techniques and efficiency in operations all in the Konica Minolta BizHub C280.
All-in-one or the multi-functional printers are the office equipment that perform the function of Copying, Scanning and Faxing all at the same time. Choosing the right type and brand is a decision which is a function of the kind printing your business requires. A printer can bring about efficiency and productivity along with a great sense of security in an organization. Big brands and trusted names like Hewlett Packard (HP), Konica Minolta, Ricoh and Canon have released their AIO (All-In-One) printers. Many of these share same basic features but their efficiency and superb performance has made them popular amongst consumers.To help you make a best pick for your business, here are the top Charts for Top 4 Best Printers of 2016.
1 Konica. Konica Minolta offers you the best resources and solutions tailored to your requirements. It has a line of award winning multifunction printers which optimise the productivity and efficiency of your business by speeding up the output. It streamlines the workflow of your business with seamless integration to the business software, offering options for right size scalability, improved image quality and cost efficiency.
2 Ricoh. Ricoh lets you grow and innovate your way to success and optimise production print investments to stay ahead of competition. Offering high quality multifunction printers/copiers, Ricoh lets you avail incredible image quality, easy connectivity options and user friendly features for any business size. With large paper capacity and high print resolution it is amongst the top five brands of multifunctional printers.
3 Hewlett Packard. HP multifunction printers offers quality assurance by means of original HP toner cartridges that helps organisations ensure consistence in image quality, high speed of printing and other professional operations. These printers offers world’s most secure printing solutions with streamlined document intensive processes and solutions to digitize, send and store information and give Page wide cost advantage. Hp introduces the next generation technology that completely transforms the world of multifunction printer experience for customers as well as service professionals as it strategically optimizes the workflow and eliminates manual input thereby increasing operational efficiency.
4 Canon. The multifunction printers are designed to enhance your office document ecosystem in every possible manner. Office productivity is assured to be optimised with exceptional performance and intelligent capabilities like integrated document solutions with features like remote fax, network storage and mobile printing. The Canon multifunction printers are created to work in synergy to enhance the efficiency in exponential terms and also acting responsible towards the environment by initiating the concept of energy conservation and reducing wastages thereby contributing to Greener Environment.
All the above listed Brands of All-In-One Printers are best in their operations, but the decision to pick the one for your business depends their suitability to your business requirements.
Ricoh is a company that powers amazing things. Ricoh USA is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, with over 30,000 employees worldwide. For 80 years (since its incorporation), Ricoh has been at the forefront of workplace innovation, delivery solutions in terms of information mobility and anytime and anywhere to drive the results you want. Ricoh helps you save the most important luxury called “time” by making tasks easier, faster and multi-tasking all in one place.
With the expertise in capturing, managing and transforming information, Ricoh delivers a broad portfolio of services and technology to help you innovate and grow. Ricoh is known for its copiers, printers and other office equipment. But actually it is much more than that, as it is a total solution provider. Amongst the most productive and efficient solutions offered by Ricoh, Multifunction Printers are a big hit.
Some of the most popular Ricoh Multifunction Printers that are best for your business are:
A Black & White Laser Multifunction Printer, It is a solution-enabled workstation which prints upto 40ppm, copy, scan and fax. It has a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi max print resolution. With a large paper capacity of upto 4700 pages, it makes sharing information easy with support for mobile printing.
It is a Color Laser Multifuntion Printers that boosts your in-house production. With a print speed of 65ppm, copy , scan and fax are so easy with it. Max Print resolution of 1200×4800 dpi and a paper capacity of whooping 8100 pages, it has a 640 GB Hard Disk Drive to store and share your data.
A Black & White Laser MP is quicker, smarter and ready to assist you. It prints upto 30 ppm, copy, scan and fax. Print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and paper capacity of 4700 pages, it gives perfect clarity and time effective solution by reducing the paper turn out time. It has an automatic reversing document feeder feature for sheets.
It is a Black & White Laser Multifunction Printer with more power, greater speed and impressive output. Prints upto 90 ppm, copy, scan and fax. With print resolution of 1200×1200 and paper capacity of 8300 pages, it has a wide range of finishing options.
It is a Black & White multifunction Printer which makes high volume copying, printing, scanning, faxing and finishing easy. Now you can automate document heavy tasks and ensure outstanding security for your expanding workflow. Printing 75 ppm, it is power saving and eco-friendly.
Milkman Toner Company with its expert team of professionals excels in delivering, installing and supporting this most efficient business equipment. We are committed to serving our customers with quick and quality service that keeps our customers running efficiently. We offer leasing and support of these above listed bestsellers and many more.
Create a culture of innovation and harness the flow of information to drive your business success.
Milk Man Toner Company is the best friend to your fleet of network printers and multi-functional products throughout Northern California. We are a reliable and professional team that excels in delivering, installing and supporting network copiers, printers, scanners, fax, and multifunction machines. Milk Man Toner Company works with one goal in mind, which is to exceed our customer’s expectations with our knowledgeable and friendly team. We are committed to serving our customers with quick and quality service that keeps our customers running efficiently.
Our services are not restricted to just installation and maintenance but they include supply delivery, managed print services, leasing and financing as well as recycling. Though maintenance and support to your office printing equipment is what we are sought after, we also deliver your supplies from “The Milk Man” directly to your office across California as well as right down Main Street for free. We’ve designed a customized and comprehensive fleet management strategy for your business to ensure that the productivity and efficiency is enhanced thereby increasing your return on investment. Our Managed Print Services (MPS) will let you concentrate on your business rather than on your printers and copiers. With MPS we take the whole responsibility of effective performance of the fleet by our exclusive arrangements on Fleet Optimization & Redeployment, Remote Monitoring and Management, Automatic Supply fulfillment and our Expert Support to increase up-time.
In association with North Shore Leasing LLC, Milk Man Toner Company offers great flexibility and better leasing options to our customers. Leasing is a great option that allows our clients to invest smaller amount in today’s rapidly changing world of technology and still remain upgraded at all times.
We are glad to pick up your empty cartridges as well, at the time we deliver supplies to your office and get them recycled for you.
Do you feel like your copiers are sufficient? Surprisingly many businesses hold on to their old and antiquated equipment for too long and keep compromising on its efficiency and quality. The copier is actually an unsung hero of the office, a hub of services like printing, copying, faxing and scanning but served with the least upgrades of many office machines. You could be actually losing money and above all, time, by keeping equipment that has already passed its prime. Here are some indicators signalling that you are due for an upgrade:
a) Business Goals. Anything helping you achieve your business goals is an asset. If you are still stuck on that old copier that is in no way helping your business with the changed needs that have grown over time, then you can certainly benefit by replacing it with a newer model.
b) Reduced Efficiency. If you usually see a crowd always gathered around your copier, then it is a clear sign of reduced efficiency and delay in workflow. Newer copiers are far more efficient and allow completion of job more quickly and absolutely consume less energy.
c) Lack of Features. Are you still pressing old buttons? You are definitely missing on the latest technology.Touch-screen era copiers have the ability to navigate and offer easy-to-understand menu screens. They help you improve efficiency, give better quality results and raise productivity.
d) Security Risk. Security is an important feature which was completely ignored in older copiers. As all-in-one copiers contain hard drives they must be protected against all the security perils. Latest copiers have features like encrypted hard drives, password protection and safer options for fax and scan to avoid cyber-attacks and maintain the integrity of your office.
e) Frequent Repairs. A very clear sign that your copier shows to get replaced is when your copier technician needs to turns up frequently. The answer to all these hassles and costs is to invest wisely in a new machine.
f) Frequent Paper Runs. Running frequently towards copier to replace papers leads to reduced efficiency. Upgrade your copier to the one with larger paper trays to avoid frequent paper outages and wasting of time on refill tasks.
Upgrading Copier may seem an unnecessary expense today but you must consider the potential savings and gains you get in the form of improved efficiency, raised productivity, higher security all while consuming lesser energy which gives you technological competitive advantage. Experts recommend replacing equipment every five years to maximize the value and stay ahead in competition.
Whether it’s your office daily print jobor an extremely important presentation, nothing prints faster and better than high-powered printers from HP. With the emergence of some of the latest printing innovations from the brand, HP seems to have revolutionized office printing jobs. From color prints to bulk printable pages, you can now print anything and everything with your hi-tech HP printers.
With the ever-increasing demand for superior quality prints, HP comes with an entire range of business and office printers. Functional, uber stylish, easy-to-use, yet affordable, these printers happen to be the best printing solutions for every business establishment. What’s more, you can now give print commands remotely from your tablets and Smartphones, and get high-quality images printed within seconds.
Here’s our compilation of HP powered printers that will be in vogue in 2016.
- Personalized business needs
HP offers a unique range of devices ideal for a workforce of 5 people or less individuals. If your printing requirements do not exceed 2500 pages a month, you can now have a printer once used for much larger offices at far less of a cost.
- Small work groups
HP offers Enterprise series printers for a group of 15 people, with printing requirements of almost 4200 pages. Printers with a capacity of printing around 6000 pages are also available. Once you find yourself in the situation where you are looking to service 15 employees, choosing the right device can become difficult.
- Specific departments
A company comprises of numerous departments. Depending upon their task requirements, printing needs can be anything from a few thousands to almost 20000 pages per month. HP offers some amazing Laser jet options in this segment.
- Large-format printers from HP
The exclusive range of HP large format printers offers best assistance during bulk printing projects. These printers prove to be the best option for architects and printing solution providers.
- Commercial printing press
Professional printing factories and presses require high-efficiency digital printing solutions. And none other than versatile industrial printers from HP will be successful in meeting your demands.
Make the right choice
Associating with the leading printing solutions provider will fetch you highly functional business printers from HP. Plan your purchase with them, and get the best HP printers for every office printing requirements. Enjoy superior functioning, versatility, speed, and much more!
From confidential business documents to conference presentations, there is always a variety of printable materials out there in every office. As the result, it becomes difficult to work without high-powered printers offering superior functionality, speed and efficiency. If yours is one of those corporate establishments or a simple backend office, you will inevitably realize the true value of highly functional printers.
Imagine your printer failing right when you need to print a few confidential official documents, it just never a good time for it to have a problem. If this has happened or it even worries you that it might someday, it’s high time to embrace change for the better and opt for modern day printers that are powered by exceptional features and superior performance.
Choosing the desired model
While looking for your desired printer model, you will surely come across some unique options. From lightweight Inkjets to heavy laser printers, there are hosts of options for you. Making the right choice amidst such attractive options can be a difficult decision.
This is just when you need an expert to help you make the right decision. Leading office equipment vendorshave a crystal clear idea of the best and most efficient use of your budget and needs to get you exactly what you need. You will simply have to specify your requirements, and they will offer the best models with specifications that align to your needs. Having a vendor there to help answer questions and help with your needs, is critical.
Availability of printer models
As one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality printers, HP will have some great options to choose from at almost every level. From enterprise series to Laserjet, the HP has just about every single need and function option covered to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Now is a great time to replace your old, worn-out, trouble making printers for the hi-tech and highly functional ones that help deliver ease of use to your organization every day!