MFPs are getting pertinent in today’s work culture. With the advancement in technology and increasing trend of keeping all important documents and correspondence in digital devices rather than physical files, the real worth of MFP has been realized. As the name suggests, Multi-Function Photocopiers perform a number of functions to provide good value for money spent on them. But before making a decision to buy an MFP, you should spend some time listing your needs and specifications. This way you will make an efficient decision that suits your budget and at the same time fulfils your office requirements. Just to help you in making such an important decision, we bring you the top four Ricoh Aficio MFPs that give best value for money. Here they are:
- Ricoh Aficio MP 8001. This device does the most exceptional jobs for you right from stapling, hole punching, cover insertion, chaptering and much more. Ricoh 8001 offers unending services and finishing options along with scanning, copying and printing at an amazing speed. It fulfils all the requirements even in the most demanding office environments and gives an impressive output at 1200×1200 dpi at 80 ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB.
- Scan: you can scan duplex A4 documents at 130ipm B&W and 90ipm colour in just a snap.
- Store: system’s built-in document server allows you to store retrieve or re-use documents at any time.
- Share: you can easily share the scanned documents to email with local or LDAP address book.
- Fax: you can fax and send from devices or directly from your PC with LDA address book.
- Customize: with Aficio MP 8001 you can support unique business applications using JAVA technology.
- Ricoh Aficio TM 9002. With super speed and quality, MP 9002 offers an extensive range of inline finishing options for impeccable results. You can do scanning, printing, copying and advanced finishing jobs with all-in-one functionality of Aficio MP 9002. It gives an impressive output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 90ppm and has an internal HD of 80 GB. It shares the features with MP 8001.
- Ricoh MP 6001. This MFP has been designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and soothen and smoothen your workflow from beginning till end. Ricoh Aficio MP 6001 is built with extensive finishing and serves you with high speed productivity and high reliability. It gets scanning, copying and printing done for you instantly. With advanced and unique capabilities it gives output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 60ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB. Rest of the features are same as that of Ricoh Aficio MP 8001.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 7001. This MFP has been designed for high speed, extensive finishing and all-in-one functionality.The Aficio MP 7001improves your workflow while offering superb quality and on-demand capabilities.Get an output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 70ppm with internal HD of 80GB. It share same features as that of Aficio MP 8001.
As all the features have been mentioned for top four MFPs of Ricoh, you can check your specifications list that best matches with the listed all-in-one photocopiers & printers. On finally finding the perfect pick for your office, you are not able to purchase the printer outright; MilkMan Toner Company offers you most convenient and customized leasing solutions for you. As a proven fact, leasing turns out to be most economical and efficient way to get a photocopier for small businesses rather than buying. Feel free to contact us today for a perfect deal.
When you have the right set of office equipment your routine work becomes a breeze and gives you more time to focus on your core operations. A photocopier (or copier simply) is one such piece of equipment that can make your employees’ day productive and well organized. Having the right brand of photocopier only increase the sense of security thanks to its international repute, solid build quality and reliable post sales support. In case you see a deluge of copier brands and don’t know which one is better than the other, then this article is just for you. Today we bring to you the top 5 copier brands that are ruling the roost currently. Go on and take your pick.
- Konica Minolta – With a stronghold in digital imaging and camera films, the company has also branched out to photo processing equipment, fax machines, photocopiers and laser equipment.
- Kyocera – The company is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and is diversified into industrial ceramics, office equipment, document management systems and telecommunications systems.
- Ricoh – The Japanese giant is a multinational digital imaging and electronics company. Its product manufacture footprint spans cameras and office equipment such as multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners, fax machines, SaaS document management solutions such as Document Mall and document solutions like Print & Share along with Global Scan. With almost 108,000 employees worldwide, it has attained leadership position as the largest copier manufacturer in the world.
- Xerox – Its popularity has seen the brand name being used for copier duplication process. The multinational document management corporation is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. It is associated with a long list of inventions through its Palo Alto Research Center, and includes desktop computing that was later given to Apple and Microsoft. In the world of digital imaging it produces printers, digital production printing press machines and MFPs.
- Canon – This brand has been a long time favorite amongst B2B users as well as home users. In addition to getting the top spot for photocopier it also tops the charts for printers and digital imaging. Headquartered in Melville, New York, it produces an array of products such as cameras, printers, scanners, medical equipment, and MFPs.
Which of these brands of copier are you using in your office? Tell us what you are using.