Today every organization knows how imperative is a printer, copier, scanner and fax machine to your business. Most of the smart and technologically active organizations already have smart machines called Multi Functional Printers (MFPs) installed their premises. If you too want to stay abreast with technological advancements but are not very convinced with the benefits of these smart machines, let’s take you through.
Benefits of MFPS are:
- Increased Productivity.
Multifunctional Printers have been claimed to be one of the smart devices that have raised employee productivity. MFPs are loaded with features that have not only made business processes speedier and simpler but also enhanced the productivity of all those who work for you. These devices are so smart that they not only print but automatically save the document for reference in future and encrypt the documents for security purposes. For a detailed description you can read our earlier blog on MFPs enhancing productivity.
- Tracked printing costs.
With MFPS you get an advanced feature of tracking your overall printing cost. This is possible with the help of print management software which not only monitors activities like printing, scanning and copying but also generates reports on utility of the device and expenditure incurred on various replenishments.
This feature of smart MFPs not only helps you in analyzing areas where costs can be cut down but also helps you in making strategies for optimum utilization of the device.
- Upgraded security
Today every organization whether running a profitable business or a non-profitable business known the importance of security of information. As printers are the last channel, in the process of closing a deal or making new strategy or any important information that needs to be circulated within your organization, they are always at the target of hackers. This is what smart MFPs have inbuilt advanced technology against any type of security threats.They not only ask for Pin code for allowing only authorized users to access the information but also keep the stored data in encrypted form. This means that if in any case a hacker becomes successful in breaking the first security layer, even then he will not be able to access your confidential information. If your employees are involved then you will be able to trace that particular person responsible for the same.
- Optimised storage.
Here optimized storage refers to the cloud storage which is brought to use for enhancing productivity. Cloud is a place where all the data from scanned and printed documents is stored for retrieval and reference in future. This helps you retrieve documents in just a few clicks as compared to physical retrieval of printed documents which not only occupies more space and also resort to security threats.
- Customizable touch screen displays.
Smart MFPs have a very interesting and engaging feature of creating customizable touch screen displays. This means that every individual employee can create their own profiles and add their individual preferences I context with cloud folder address, mostly used functions, kind of print resolution they prefer. This not only saves their time of repeatedly selecting same features every time they access the machine for work but also make them feel happier and more productive simultaneously.
MFP is the advanced device which includes above said and many more advanced features that can easily convince you to take a step ahead and invest in these smart machines. For any more details or any queries on MFPs, do contact Milkman Toner Company. We will be delighted to help you in any way.
MFPs are getting pertinent in today’s work culture. With the advancement in technology and increasing trend of keeping all important documents and correspondence in digital devices rather than physical files, the real worth of MFP has been realized. As the name suggests, Multi-Function Photocopiers perform a number of functions to provide good value for money spent on them. But before making a decision to buy an MFP, you should spend some time listing your needs and specifications. This way you will make an efficient decision that suits your budget and at the same time fulfils your office requirements. Just to help you in making such an important decision, we bring you the top four Ricoh Aficio MFPs that give best value for money. Here they are:
- Ricoh Aficio MP 8001. This device does the most exceptional jobs for you right from stapling, hole punching, cover insertion, chaptering and much more. Ricoh 8001 offers unending services and finishing options along with scanning, copying and printing at an amazing speed. It fulfils all the requirements even in the most demanding office environments and gives an impressive output at 1200×1200 dpi at 80 ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB.
- Scan: you can scan duplex A4 documents at 130ipm B&W and 90ipm colour in just a snap.
- Store: system’s built-in document server allows you to store retrieve or re-use documents at any time.
- Share: you can easily share the scanned documents to email with local or LDAP address book.
- Fax: you can fax and send from devices or directly from your PC with LDA address book.
- Customize: with Aficio MP 8001 you can support unique business applications using JAVA technology.
- Ricoh Aficio TM 9002. With super speed and quality, MP 9002 offers an extensive range of inline finishing options for impeccable results. You can do scanning, printing, copying and advanced finishing jobs with all-in-one functionality of Aficio MP 9002. It gives an impressive output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 90ppm and has an internal HD of 80 GB. It shares the features with MP 8001.
- Ricoh MP 6001. This MFP has been designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and soothen and smoothen your workflow from beginning till end. Ricoh Aficio MP 6001 is built with extensive finishing and serves you with high speed productivity and high reliability. It gets scanning, copying and printing done for you instantly. With advanced and unique capabilities it gives output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 60ppm and has an internal HD of 80GB. Rest of the features are same as that of Ricoh Aficio MP 8001.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 7001. This MFP has been designed for high speed, extensive finishing and all-in-one functionality.The Aficio MP 7001improves your workflow while offering superb quality and on-demand capabilities.Get an output of 1200×1200 dpi at a speed of 70ppm with internal HD of 80GB. It share same features as that of Aficio MP 8001.
As all the features have been mentioned for top four MFPs of Ricoh, you can check your specifications list that best matches with the listed all-in-one photocopiers & printers. On finally finding the perfect pick for your office, you are not able to purchase the printer outright; MilkMan Toner Company offers you most convenient and customized leasing solutions for you. As a proven fact, leasing turns out to be most economical and efficient way to get a photocopier for small businesses rather than buying. Feel free to contact us today for a perfect deal.
All-in-one or the multi-functional printers are the office equipment that perform the function of Copying, Scanning and Faxing all at the same time. Choosing the right type and brand is a decision which is a function of the kind printing your business requires. A printer can bring about efficiency and productivity along with a great sense of security in an organization. Big brands and trusted names like Hewlett Packard (HP), Konica Minolta, Ricoh and Canon have released their AIO (All-In-One) printers. Many of these share same basic features but their efficiency and superb performance has made them popular amongst consumers.To help you make a best pick for your business, here are the top Charts for Top 4 Best Printers of 2016.
1 Konica. Konica Minolta offers you the best resources and solutions tailored to your requirements. It has a line of award winning multifunction printers which optimise the productivity and efficiency of your business by speeding up the output. It streamlines the workflow of your business with seamless integration to the business software, offering options for right size scalability, improved image quality and cost efficiency.
2 Ricoh. Ricoh lets you grow and innovate your way to success and optimise production print investments to stay ahead of competition. Offering high quality multifunction printers/copiers, Ricoh lets you avail incredible image quality, easy connectivity options and user friendly features for any business size. With large paper capacity and high print resolution it is amongst the top five brands of multifunctional printers.
3 Hewlett Packard. HP multifunction printers offers quality assurance by means of original HP toner cartridges that helps organisations ensure consistence in image quality, high speed of printing and other professional operations. These printers offers world’s most secure printing solutions with streamlined document intensive processes and solutions to digitize, send and store information and give Page wide cost advantage. Hp introduces the next generation technology that completely transforms the world of multifunction printer experience for customers as well as service professionals as it strategically optimizes the workflow and eliminates manual input thereby increasing operational efficiency.
4 Canon. The multifunction printers are designed to enhance your office document ecosystem in every possible manner. Office productivity is assured to be optimised with exceptional performance and intelligent capabilities like integrated document solutions with features like remote fax, network storage and mobile printing. The Canon multifunction printers are created to work in synergy to enhance the efficiency in exponential terms and also acting responsible towards the environment by initiating the concept of energy conservation and reducing wastages thereby contributing to Greener Environment.
All the above listed Brands of All-In-One Printers are best in their operations, but the decision to pick the one for your business depends their suitability to your business requirements.