Do you own a Printer or a multifunction photocopier? Milk Man is your “one-stop shop” support and servicing company for all the issues related to your printer. Be it replenishment of your machine’s toner, installation of new equipment or a fleet of network printers or support to these network copiers, printers, scanners and fax machines, we specialize in serving with one goal in mind to exceed our client’s expectations. With following services at your doorsteps, we have always been happy to serve our customers:
- Maintenance & Support. Downtime is the most unproductive thing that can ever happen at your workplace during working hours. Being a company with factory trained and certified technicians, we have the expertise to help your equipment stay productive and run smoothly to eliminate downtime. If satisfied with our services, you can also have maintenance agreement with us which shall relieve you of any maintenance or replenishment worries. We will take complete care of your copier and printers’ maintenance and supplies and guarantee quick service call response all for a consolidated fee on monthly basis.
- Deliver Supplies. You can order your required supplies from “The Milk Man” company and we shall deliver them to you across the country throughout California and down the street, at no delivery charges. Recognizing your time as money, we offer double benefit to you by saving your time to fetch supplies and deliver them straight to your workplace at no additional costs. So whenever you need to replenish your toner, just give us a call and we shall be right there to minimize your equipment’s downtime and unproductive hours for your business. We can also pick and recycle the empty cartridges that are of no use to you anymore.
- Managed Print Services (MPS).For your fleet of printers, we offer the most comprehensive and customised fleet management strategy called Managed Print Services (MPS). We aim to meet and exceed our client’s expectations and also unburden them from looking after the office equipment and supplies and to reduce the printing costs drastically. Offering our professional and most knowledgeable services, we shall ensure that you look after your business and focus on operations. With MPS we shall work closely with you and design a strategy that enhances performance, improves efficiency, eliminates downtime and reduces the total cost of operating your fleet of printers.
- Leasing and Financing. As leasing has been accepted widely as a wiser and better decision than buying a photocopier or a printer, we offer our customers to avail leasing options with greater flexibility provided by North Shore Leasing LLC. With a rapid and constant change and upgradation in technology, we have great options to let you utilize the required upgrades in most cost effective manner.
At Milk Man we offer a wide variety of multifunction and corporate level printers and fax machines by brands like Konica Minolta, Ricoh, HP and Xerox. Serving your fleet of printers and photocopiers or toner replacement, our professionally trained staff shall quickly handle repairs and replace toners in minimum time. For any queries or support call us any time at 916-253-9804.
Every business organisation has a keenness to save the money by cutting down on unnecessary or avoidable costs. Where buying a new office equipment like a photocopier is a big and important decision affecting the budget and the cost of operation of the company.
The best alternative to cut down cost of purchasing a photocopier is to acquire it through a lease agreement. Let’s compare the following basis of difference:
- Initial Cost. The decision of purchasing equipment leads to a huge initial capital requirement for utilizing the services of the same. Whereas when you decide to make a lease agreement for the same equipment, you are saved from a big amount of capital being stocked up which otherwise could be used for expansion purposes of your business.
- Obsolescence cost. When you purchase a photocopier, you always have a fear of the technology being outdated or turning obsolete within a period of 2-3 years after purchase. With the advancement in technology every off and then, this adds up as a burden to the business in form of cost of obsolete machinery. On the other hand if you choose lease agreement this fear and cost of obsolescence will not hit your business operations as you can utilize the latest technology for as long you want and can easily shift to updated versions during the lease agreement only.
- Individual cost. Buying a photocopier alone will prove to be a futile decision when you will realise that you could have leased a multifunctional photocopier rendering the services of scanner, photocopier, Printer as well as a fax. Leasing multifunctional equipment is far more productive than buying single functional machinery.
- Tax costs. Purchasing equipment can offer you to get depreciation of just up to 40% of the cost of equipment in initial year and 25% in succeeding years. But when we talk of deduction of amount paid as leasing installment, full amount is deductible as a business expense thereby lowering the overall cost of leasing.
- Arrangement costs. Outright purchase of photocopier puts a lot of burden on the business and even arranging the amount for purchase either by forgoing another business expansion or in form of loan from the bank leads to high arrangement costs. But in case of leasing there is negligible cost of arranging the funds as you ink the agreement as per your own convenience for a stipulated period of time that is most suitable to you.
- Maintenance & Repairs Cost. The cost of maintenance and repairs in case of purchasing have to be borne by the purchaser but in case of lease these cost are already covered and are not to be borne by the lessee.
- Supplies cost. Same as maintenance and repairs cost, the cost of supplies like toner and ink are to be borne by the purchaser but these costs are not to be incurred by the lessee of his own.
Leasing is helping out companies to cut down the costs of investment, obsolescence and maintenance costs. Not only cutting down costs, leasing is far more affordable, convenient and tax efficient way to utilize the latest technology with an option to easily shift to the upgraded model.